Pattern Recognition Lab wins several MICCAI 2020 Awards including the Young Researcher Award for Katharina Breininger!
This year the Pattern Recognition Lab was again very lucky with different awards at MICCAI 2020. It is a great pleasure to report on them here and to congratulate all winners!
- Mareike Thies was selected as runner-up for the IJCARS MICCAI 2019 Special Issue Award
- Andreas Maier was selected as one of the finalists for the MICCAI 2020 Educational Challenge
- Felix Meister won the Best Presentation Award at MICCAI 2020’s STACOM Workshop
- PRL Alumn Oliver Taubmann won the Best Paper Award at MICCAI 2020’s MLMI Workshop
- Katharina Breininger won the MICCAI 2020 Young Researcher Award, the most important award of the conference! Great to see that Katharina continues the path of successful Young Researcher Award Winners in 2020, after Florin Ghesu in 2017 and Bastian Bier in 2018!
We also thank our collaborators at Johns Hopkins University and Siemens Healthineers for these great successes! Thanks for all your efforts on MICCAI 2020! Your dedication and hard work continue to pay off!